Get well soon

Wednesday, March 4, 2009




I made this card for someone who's been feeling down and having some health problems. Jen's sketch was perfect for the focal image, another RAK bella image, after I rotated the sketch. I used my swiss dots embossing folder for both the blush and bamboo pieces of cardstock. I had a chance then to use some of the Cuttlebug's newer embossing strips for the cocoa piece of cardstock. My sentiment came from CTMH's Say it in Style stamp set. Oh, how I love that set.

Happy Hump Day.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs