Laugh

Sunday, November 9, 2008



I did make it down to my craft area on Sunday. My card was made using the colors Marjorie chose for her color challenge posted last Monday. Better late than never, right? She chose petal, pansy purple, creme brulee, and tulip. I didn't use creme brulee. I was in the mood to use the cuttlebug so I whipped out the swiss dots embossing folder. I think it's one of the best folders out there.

I hope the start to everyone's week is going well. Best wishes for a great upcoming week.

1 comment :

Marjorie said...

This is such a sweet card!! I love these three colors together and with that paper from Perfect Day it almost has a vintage feel to it. Pretty card and thanks for playing girlie!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs