Thank you with PTI

Monday, February 6, 2017

Welcome friends and happy Monday. I haven't played with any of my PTI sets in awhile so I thought I'd pull one out. I am using the gorgeous Cutting Garden stamp set.  I started by stamping the blooms in different colors of red and pink inks. I stamped the leaves and other greenery directly onto the card base. I die cut a couple of blooms using the coordinating dies and added one with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment and then wouldn't you know, I got a smudge at the top of the card. So insert the black and white patterned paper to cover it up. :)

Thanks so much for visiting. Have an amazing day.




4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Alanna. And if you hadn't mentioned the smudge, wouldn't have even considered that polka dot piece as a cover up. Those flowers are so very pretty. Have a great day. Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

This is VERY pretty, Alanna! I love what the dots add, and the sequins. These flowers are nifty, too! Excellent work!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply beautiful card...love those gorgeous flowers!

cm said...

Your bold blooms are soooo pretty and the polka dot paper is a perfect touch! The smudge was a happy accident, for sure!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs