DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Hi friends - thanks so much for stopping by today. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. 

For my first card, I started by die cutting the Chevron Segments Cover-up die from MFT with red, coral and gold card stock. To adhere all the pieces, I added adhesive liberally to cover the card front taking care not to get any on the outside 1/8th of an inch or so. This made it really easy to add everything back in like a puzzle.  

I then heat embossed some of the images using gold embossing powder from Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. 



For my second card, I took some of the other pieces that were left over from the Chevron Segments Cover-up die.  I then stamped and die cut the flowers which are from Altenew's Dahlia Blossoms set. A die cut sentiment and sequins finish off the card.





3 comments :

Kim Heggins said...

BEEutiful! I love both your amazing cards. Those colors are fabulous and that gold is the perfect way to tie them together!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful cards, Alanna! I love them both! The dark red color is so rich with the gold!

cm said...

Time for my catch-up stroll through your gallery (in reverse, of course) and already, I'm swooning over what I see! The red/coral/gold is a lovely combination; perfect backgrounds for the Hennah Elements and the Dahlia! Add the gold hello and WOW! I am in LOVE! And awe...
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs