DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC - You are Loved

Monday, January 9, 2017

Hi friends. I'm back today with another DT project for TupeloDesignsLLC. Last week, I showed you this card using the Heart of Gold stamp set from Neat & Tangled. This week, I am using the same stamp set, although, in a much different way.

I was heavily inspired by this card from Kari. I stamped the heart image from Heart of Gold using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then got out several shades of my red Copic markers. I colored in each of the triangles but did not do any shading. I stamped a sentiment from a Paper Smooches stamp set and then went over the heart with a clear glitter pen.

I die cut the panel with the Large Dotted Rectangle Stackables from Lawn Fawn. I then added foam tape to the back of the panel and adhered it to my card base.

Before I let you go, just a reminder about the birthday sale going on over at TupeloDesignsLLC. In addition, all Waffle Flower products are 25% off.

25% SALE JAN. 9 – 11 ON ALL WAFFLE FLOWER CRAFTS (USE CODE: WFLOWER2017 AT CHECKOUT) 

+ FREE GIFTS FOR YOU DURING OUR BIRTHDAY MONTH: FREE DESK CALENDAR ($15 VALUE) AND FREE RANGER MINI INK BLENDING TOOL ($3 VALUE) WITH EVERY ORDER! FREE STAMP ($15 VALUE) WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $20.17. 

YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE GIFTS VALUED AT $18 WITH EVERY ORDER! AND IF YOUR ORDER IS OVER $20.17, THE FREE GIFTS THAT YOU RECEIVE WILL TOTAL $33!!! FREE WITH PURCHASE *FREE SHIPPING (ON US ORDERS)



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Wow, that heart looks so neat colored in like that. You are showing good versatility for this image, that is for sure. Lots of pretty reds. Great sentiment, too. You have a lot of good sentiment stamps! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs