Clearly Whimsy Stamps January Release Day #3

Friday, January 13, 2017

It's been a busy few days on my blog. Click here to find my CAS-ual Fridays challenge card. Click here for my review of some Totally-Tiffany products. Click here for my Day 2 release post for Whimsy Stamps and click here for my Day 1 release post.

Welcome back friends to Day 3 of the January release for Whimsy Stamps. Did you pick up some new goodies from the store?  

There is a fun new die set and coordinating stamp set in the store that I used on today's card. I first started by taking an image from the previously released Get in Line stamp set and stamped it along the left side of my card base. I then die cut one of the new dies from the Happy Sayings Die collection. I adhered Stick-it to the back of it and then layered two of them together. I did a bit of ink blending with some Distress Inks and then stamped the supporting sentiment from the Happy Sayings set. I added this a white card panel and then added some enamel dots from the Summer Breeze set.

Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a great day!











3 comments :

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shading.
Very soft colors and so pretty.
thanks for sharing.

cm said...

Be still my CAS-loving heart! A beautiful center stage performance of your Happy Sayings image, with the perfect supporting cast in the enamel dots and stripes! Love this!
Hugs~carol

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Alanna! Oh my! I love the ink blending! Those colors just make me smile. What a clever die. I also like the trio of stripes down the side. Those enamel dots add just the right amount of extra interest. Fabulous work! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs