Totally-Tiffany Organization Products Review

Thursday, January 12, 2017

If you are looking for my Day 2 release post for Whimsy Stamps, click here or scroll down one post.

This week, Whimsy Stamps is partnering with Totally Tiffany and showcasing some of their fabulous organizational products.  Click here to enter to win and make sure to read to the bottom on how you can enter their Craft Space Clean Up Sweepstakes that runs now through January 24th. You have two chances to win some of these great organizational products.

I was sent the Die-Namic Die Storage and the Flippin' Storage Binder to use and review.

_____________________________________________________________

Let's start with the Flippin' Storage Binder. I love that the entire binder is white - you could stamp and decorate it if you wanted to. There is also a spot on the spine for a label. It has 3 "pages" each have a total of 10 pockets.



What I love about this binder is that there are storage pockets that are both 4x6 and 5x7. In this photo, I have added some of my larger embossing folders that are 5x7. As you can see, it's a perfect fit.


These pockets will also fit regular sized stamp sets as shown below. These are each 4x6 sets. You can also store your dies in these pockets like I've shown below. I have my dies on magnetic vent sheets.  


You can also use this binder to store stamp sets as shown below or to keep your handmade cards nice and pristine until you are ready to mail.  Each of the pockets has a flap to keep things secure.

My plans for the binder are to look through my birthday list and then get cards from my stash to add in here. I'm thinking that on the first pocket, I will print out all birthdays for the year onto a white piece of card stock. I can then add cards, either from my stash or as I make them, and add them to the binder, as shown below. I love how this would keep the cards not only organized but also well protected. 

I can then put a sticky note on the person's card. Once it's time to mail the card, I will remove it from the pocket and remove the sticky note. One of my goals this year is to stay better on top of birthdays and I think this just might be the ticket.


There are so many things that this storage binder could be used for and it would be so fun to have a few of them together all lined up in a row. 
__________________________________________________________________________________

Here's a bit about the Die-Namic Die Storage from the Totally-Tiffany website.

The Die-Namic Storage set is a system to store all sizes of thin, metal dies.  Inside of a storage/carry box are clear plastic sleeves that each hold a plastic card layered with 1″ pockets. The layered pockets allow you to “stack and store” your dies for maximum visibility.  There’s even room to store die instructions and coordinating stamps in the sleeve with your dies!
What I like about this is that they fit nested dies and border dies fabulously as I've shown below. Again, you could take this to a crop and be super organized. Each of the 5 sleeves fits nicely into the carrying case and it has a closure tab so that nothing will fall out.



A big thank you to Totally-Tiffany for sending me these items to try out.  Don't forget to enter the big sweepstakes to help get your craft room organized. 

**One Grand Prize winner will receive over $500 in Totally-Tiffany products
**10 - First Place winners will receive $25.00 Totally-Tiffany Gift Certificates
**20 - Second Place winners will receive prizes from our product assortment

Click here to enter and good luck! Crafty hugs!






3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Those look like some pretty neat storage items. Happy to hear you like them. Might have to consider some possibly as solutions to my storage issues. Thanks for the review. :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Always looking for new ways to store
dies and stamps. There are so many
new ones coming out that I have to have
but I'm running out of storage space and
they are not always easy to fin.
thanks for sharing.

cm said...

How amazing are these products that would certainly address my *organization* issues (well...as far as card-making supplies go *grin*). Thank you for the showcases and reviews. Definitely entering the giveaway!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs