DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Hi friends. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. They both use the gorgeous Pretty Petals stamp set from Concord & 9th.  For my first card, I started by stamping the beautiful floral image with varying colors of Altenew Inks. I used three of the inks from Altenew's Cool Summer Night collection. I stamped the flower a bit off the page as I thought that looked nicer. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set and rounded the corners using my Cropadile Corner Chomper.


For my second card, I thought the very center image for the flowers from the Pretty Petals set might look kind of fun on its own. I stamped that image several times in Gold Delicata Ink. I stamped a sentiment from my stash and now I have another card for my stash. I'm thinking this one would work great for a masculine birthday card.


A big thank you to each of you for visiting and for commenting. It means the world. Crafty hugs!




2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful cards, Alanna! I really like the blues making up the first flower. Such lovely colors! I, too, like that you had it go off the page a little. The font in the sentiment is lovely. The second card is pretty clever! I like that you used the center on it's own. It looks handsome in gold. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!!

cm said...

WOW! Your blue bloom is lovely in its star performance on the stage, while the center images are glittery glamorous on the second! Again, two different looks with the same set. I may need to add that to my cart as well...
Hugs`c

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs