Hi friends - thanks so much for stopping by today. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC.
For my first card, I started by die cutting the Chevron Segments Cover-up die from MFT with red, coral and gold card stock. To adhere all the pieces, I added adhesive liberally to cover the card front taking care not to get any on the outside 1/8th of an inch or so. This made it really easy to add everything back in like a puzzle.
I then heat embossed some of the images using gold embossing powder from Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out.
For my second card, I took some of the other pieces that were left over from the Chevron Segments Cover-up die. I then stamped and die cut the flowers which are from Altenew's Dahlia Blossoms set. A die cut sentiment and sequins finish off the card.