Wishing you a Speedy Recovery for Frantic Stamper

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Happy Wednesday friends. I have a card to share with you today using some fun dies from Frantic Stamper

I started by inking my background with a background stamp linked below. I then die cut my bowls and whisk, both from the Mixing Bowls & Whisk die set from Frantic Stamper. I stamped the bowls with a fun pattern to dress them up a bit.

I finished the card by stamping a sentiment from a Lawn Fawn set and then added some sparkling clear sequins.

Thanks so much for your visit. I hope you have a wonderful day!





1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Who wouldn't feel better receiving this lovely get well card. I like the basketweave background and the bright and crisp pops of blue and red in the bowls and whisk. Very nice card, Alanna!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs