Pages

▼

Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Repeating Celebrate

Hi friends. I hope you are having a good week. I am back today with another card featuring the brand new Assorted Sentiments - Celebrate stamp set from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps. 

This set is so great because there is the word Celebrate in so many font options along with a couple other options. For my card, I took one of the stamps and used my Misti to repeatedly stamp the image in 4 shades of red/pink inks. 

I then took one of the dies from the Festive Edger die set and die cut each of the sides of my stamped panel. I love the fun detail this gives. I added my panel to a deep red card base and this card is complete.


I hope you've been inspired today. Thanks for stopping by. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment: