Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Dessert Tiles

Hello friends. I'm back today with another card featuring two more new products from the latest release at Whimsy Stamps. For this card, I first started by taking the new Slimline Window Tiles die set and I used the outer frame to die cut a piece of the Slimline Taffy patterned paper. I adhered it to my brown card base.

I then took the same Slimline Window Tiles die and die cut it from white card stock. This time, I just used the fall out pieces which I then stamped a few of the images from the new Sweet Tiles - Desserts onto. I colored these in with my Copic markers and then added them to the card with some thin foam tape. On one of the squares, I stamped two sentiments which are both from the Calories Schmalories stamp set. I thought it worked perfectly with all of these fun desserts. :)


I hope you've enjoyed this fun birthday card today. Wishing you a wonderful day. Crafty hugs! ~ Alanna


***Affiliate links used for some products at no additional cost to you. Thanks for your support in running this blog***

1 comment:

  1. That background looks like a smear of the frosting on your goodies, Alanna. So fun! Calories Schmalories indeed! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete