A die cut only card for LDRS Creative

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Hi friends. I fell off the face of the earth again. I'm so sorry for the long breaks I've had in blogging the past few weeks. Life has been so crazy but I think the light is at the end of the tunnel. For now anyway. :)

For today's card, I had fun with a couple of great dies from LDRS Creative - Lovelette and the Hello Word dies.

I absolutely love the Lovelette die and all the wonderful details it has. I love that it also not only comes with the large die that I used on my card today but a smaller heart and another couple accent dies. It's such a great die and I think it would work well for so many occasions. I'm thinking a wedding card with this would be amazing. 
To get started with my card, I first took my white piece of card stock and added some thin adhesive on the back so that when I die cut the die, it would be a sticker and I wouldn't have to mess with any liquid adhesive in any of its intricate details.
I then ran the Lovelette die through my die cutting machine and added it to a piece of black card stock so that the die cut would really pop off the page.
I then die cut the Hello Word die 3 times out of pink card stock and adhered them together for a more substantial and dimensional sentiment.
Here's a peek of the large frame die in the Lovelette die collection. And don't you just love that it's pink? I know I do! 
That's all I have for you today friends. I hope I've inspired you to pull out your dies and let them be the star of the show. Crafty  hugs!

2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Yay, Alanna! It's so good to "see" you! I hope things will be settling down a bit for you so you can have some more crafty time. But, believe me, I know allll about crazy life keeping you from the crafty stuff. This card is very pretty. I like the die (how fun that it comes in pink) and it looks amazing against the black. The sentiment is definitely pretty in pink. Great job! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love the colors and your incredible design!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs