You're so Wonderful for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Hi friends. I'm back today with a card for TupeloDesignsLLC.  The store has been adding tons of new products lately and many are available at a discount. And don't forget that there is FREE shipping offered inside the US with no minimum purchase required. 

I wanted to play again with the Wonderful Florals from Concord & 9th. This time, I used some Ken Oliver Color Burst powders on my background. I used Prussian Blue and Indigo. Once the panel was dry, I heat embossed the large floral image onto my panel.  I then heat embossed the small portion of the sentiment with white embossing powder onto black card stock.  

Thanks for stopping by today friends - crafty hugs!




3 comments :

Lucy Schmidt said...

Dazzling!!!!!!!!!

Jeanne said...

So striking, Alanna! Wonderful background colors to show off that sparkly image. Wow! Hugs!

Ruth said...

It's absolutely gorgeous with the colour burst. It's so striking with the embossed stamp on top. It's such a tempting stamp!! zz

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs