2 Altenew Cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Welcome friends. I am sharing two cards with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. On both cards, I've used the beautiful Doodled Lace Cover die from Altenew. I love all the intricate details and of course the beautiful stitching that it gives.

For my first card, I die cut the Doodled Lace Cover die from some kraft card stock. I then adhered it to some cream colored card stock. I then die cut the sentiment from the Inline Alpha die set a few times with cream card stock and then once with black card stock so I could get a dimensional die cut sentiment.


For my second card, I am once again using the Doodled Lace Cover die. Although this time, I die cut it with white card stock and adhered it onto a kraft card base.

I stamped my sentiment from Altenew's Halftone Everything stamp set and then used the coordinating die to cut it out. Some black enamel dots finish off the card.



Thanks so much for stopping by. You will find direct links to TupeloDesignsLLC for all the products I used on today's cards below. Thanks for visiting!



1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Two lovely cards, Alanna. It's always amazing to see how different cards with the same products can look when you change up the card stock! Thanks for showing the versatility. Have a great week. Have to admit, I chose not to really watch the Broncos game last night. I popped in from time to time and saw that they weren't doing too hot. Saw one interception at least. They are not the same team that started the season for sure. Darn. Hope you enjoy the rest of your week! Happy Halloween! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs