DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC Featuring MFT Products

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Welcome back to my blog friends. I have a CAS card to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC featuring some new products from MFT. Their designs get me every single month.

I started by stamping the sentiment from the Deepest Sympathy stamp set with some grey ink. I then took that panel and ran it through my Big Shot using the Roses in Bloom die. I then added adhesive to some grey card stock to cover all of it. I then laid my main card panel down and now, there was adhesive exposed for me to fit back together all the pieces of the rose die.

I added some sequins and this card was finished. 


TupeloDesignsLLC has so many wonderful brands available. The newest release from MFT is in stock and ready to ship now. The latest from Neat & Tangled is in the shop for pre-order -- not to mention many, many others. I'll be picking a few of those goodies up for sure.



4 comments :

cm said...

Alanna, sympathy cards are *the* most challenging to make (my opinion), so I'm especially captivated by the soft, pretty, gentle beauty you've designed. From the rose to the colours to the layout, this card will certainly touch someone's heart. It most certainly has mine!
Hugs~carol

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Alanna! I completely agree with Carol's comment. This is beautiful, soft and soothing. You've created a beautiful and comforting sympathy card. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning sympathy card Alanna...just stunning!

Daria said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful card.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs