TupeloDesignsLLC DT Post using Concord & 9th - A triple play of thank you cards

Friday, October 7, 2016

Hi friends. I'm back today with more DT projects for TupeloDesignsLLC. Today, I am using the beautiful Painted Thank You stamp set from Concord & 9th on all 3 of my cards. I hope you'll find some inspiration in today's post.

For my first card, I started by doing some ink blending on some water color card stock with various Distress Inks which are listed below. I then die cut the panel with the Wonky Stitches die from Avery Elle. I then heat embossed the sentiment from the Painted Thank You set with some sparkly gold embossing powder from my stash.

I added the card panel to some gold card stock and then added everything to my card base.



For my second card, I started by heat embossing the sentiment from the Painted Thank You set onto some Neenah card stock in gold embossing powder. I also heat embossed a couple of the flower images onto my panel as well. I then die cut the panel with the Small Dotted Rectangle Stackable dies from Lawn Fawn. Some clear sequins and foam tape finish off the card.


For my last card, I blended some Twisted Citron and Peacock Feathers Distress inks onto my card panel. I then took my Distress Sprayer and sprayed some water droplets onto my panel. After about 30 seconds, I blotted the water up with a paper towel. I just love the look you are left with. I then heat embossed the sentiment again, although, this time in white. On this card, I also die cut the panel with the Small Dotted Rectangle Stackable dies from Lawn Fawn. 


Find direct shopping links to products I used today at TupeloDesignsLLC. Remember, FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase required and most orders ship within 1-2 days.



2 comments :

Jeanne said...

You've created three very pretty cards here! I so appreciate your showing how to make one sentiment look so very different on each card. I really like your ink blending on the two of them. The colors are so pretty. And the gold embossed one looks fabulous as well. Wonderful work, Alanna! Happy Friday! :)

Tupelo Kidd said...

I love the cards you did Alanna, I'm going to have to play with my C&9 items! But now you have me wanting the Lawn Fawn border die! Thanks for the great inspiration!
Jane

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs