Clearly Whimsy Stamps August Release Day 2

Thursday, August 11, 2016

It's Day 2 for the Clearly Whimsy Stamps August release and today, we are showcasing a couple of fun sets, including the super adorable Barnyard Band set.  Aren't these animals just a hoot? Remember that this set along with everything else from the release is available NOW!

I created a little scene here by stamping three of the animals. I decided to just color the instruments for a pop of color. I stamped the images on my inside frame which came from the Sweetest Birthday die collection. I die cut that same large die two more times so that I could build up the outside frame border. I also took a Copic multi-liner and a ruler and added a black line toward the bottom of my scene to help ground my images.

I also finished the inside of my card with a couple of sentiments from the stamp set along with another cute critter.

That's all for today friends -- I'll be back here tomorrow with one last post for the August release.



Here is a close up of the products I used on today's card from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.








1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Such a cute little scene there, Alanna. I smiled at the cow with the turned over milk pail. They sure look like they are having fun rocking out. And I like the pop of color in the instruments. The inside looks great, too. Well done! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs