Clearly Whimsy Stamps August Release Day 1

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Hi friends. It's time for the August release from Clearly Whimsy Stamps and guess what -- the entire release is now available in the store!  Before you head over to shop, I have a card to share with you today.

I am using the gorgeous Autumn Blessings stamp set and coordinating dies today. I stamped and die cut the images on Kraft card stock. I then die cut some gold glitter card stock with the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles die to give it just a bit of extra detail.  That is popped up on foam tape on my card base and then I added my die cuts. 

I also decided to complete the inside of my card so I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set (isn't that font gorgeous) along with a few of the same leaves that I used on the front of my card.

Thanks so much for your visit and I hope you will join me back here tomorrow for Day #2.



Here are close ups of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.




2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Alanna! I really like your glittery panel that helps the wonderfully fall color elements to shine as well. That wreath is cool and you are using an ink that is perfect for pumpkins! I also really like how you decorated the inside. I'm trying to be more intentional about that on my cards, too. Great work! Hugs! Hope you don't melt over there! It was HOT yesterday!

Kay Miller said...

Wow Alanna! That is just stunning! It is so elegant with the gold sparkled background! Really beautiful fall card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs