Thank you with Concord & 9th

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Hi friends. How's your week been so far? I'm so glad you stopped by today. I've got a CAS one layer card to share with you today. I absolutely love the Flourish stamp set from Concorde & 9th. I started by stamping several of the images in various inks. I added my sentiment and some clear Wink of Stella on the blue flowers, rounded the top left corner, and that's all there is to it. With the help of my Misti, I made 8 or so of these in just an hour. 

As always, I truly appreciate your visit. Crafty hugs!





4 comments :

Jeanne said...

So pretty, Alanna. Great color choices on this one. Each image is so crisp and clear. Great job getting so many done so quickly. CAS cards for the win! Stay cool as the heat ramps up! I guess be glad we don't live in AZ. :) Hugs!

Ruth said...

Gorgeous! I love the bright colours and also the simplicity of it. Xx

Alina said...

I love this, Alanna!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...love your beautiful design.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs