May Release Day #1 for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Monday, May 9, 2016

Welcome friends to Day 1 of the May Whimsy Stamps release. There are some great products being released this week on Wednesday. Today, we are featuring the Playful Pups set, From a Friend and the Hand Stitched Border Dies.

I have two cards to share with you today. For the first card, I am using one of the gorgeous sentiments from the From a Friend stamp set. I've paired it with Mom's Layered Flowers which was previously released. I also grounded my sentiment by using the Pierced Border Trio die set.


For my second card, I'm using both of the same stamp sets again, although this time a different sentiment from the From a Friend stamp set. I also used a fun frame die from a new set of dies which will be shown later this week.

Also, for this card, rather than coloring in the solid flowers like I did above, this time I used the filler flower stamps included in the set to add color to my flowers.





And in case you hadn't heard, Whimsy Stamps is having its first ever craft retreat. Check out the graphic below for more details or click here.

Okay friends, that wraps up today's post. I'll be back here tomorrow with more cards featuring products from the May release from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.


6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Pretty cards, Alanna! I really like the inset frame on the second card. Makes for a unique look. The colors are terrific, too. :) Hope you have a great week!

Ruth said...

Beautiful cards - love the colours and the stencilled dots on the first, and the flowers are beautifully done on the second. The craft retreat sounds like lots of fun - if you're going have a great time! Xx

*Vicki* said...

These creations are just beautiful Alanna!! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply beautiful cards...love that flower.

Teresa Doyle said...

These are BOTH just beautiful Alanna.

Kay Miller said...

Alanna these are both so pretty!! I'm trying to decide which I love the most and it's a toss up! Love the stenciled background on the first, but then the way you used the frame over the second one is so unique and lovely!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs