Hello for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Hi friends -- I'm so glad you stopped by today. Today's card features some fun stamp sets from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. I first started out by doing some ink blending on the background. I then used my Misti to stamp the tree image from the Into the Woods set. My sentiment comes from the Happy Hello set and is popped up on foam tape. 

It's a pretty simple card but I'm happy with how it turned out. As always, thanks for your visit. I hope you are having a wonderful day.



5 comments :

Ruth said...

Love it! Those colours are just perfect. So autumnal and the tree outline just looks perfect. Xx

Jeanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Adore the autumn color palette and the tree silhouette. The graphic hi fits perfectly. Wonderful card! :)

Kay Miller said...

OH your blended background is amazing!! What a pretty card! Thank you so much Alanna for your sweet comments and congrats this morning! :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is wonderful, Alanna! What a fabulous masculine card!

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Beautiful ink blending background and so perfect for a masculine card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs