Smile

Friday, June 26, 2015

I had some fun with my distress inks again and water colored my background. I then added the black die cut butterfly frame and a sentiment from PTI. The main panel is popped up on foam tape.

Happy Friday friends. Thanks so much for stopping by today.


LET'S GO SHOPPING


8 comments :

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I love this creation and the colours you have chosen :0) hugs Pops x

Jeanne said...

Great job playing with those distress inks, Alanna. You should play more often. :) Adore the frame. Butterflies make me smile. Happy weekend to you!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty!

Kara said...

so pretty! this is one of my favorite dies!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! The black butterflies just pop off your colored background here! :)

Deepti said...

Oh my how pretty! Love the gorgeous colors on the BG :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful...just so beautiful Alanna. I love that fabulous butterfly die, looks so wonderful on your card.

Inkyfingers said...

I love how the black frame pops off the watercolour background Alanna - so striking!
Hugs
Carol x

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

This Calls for Confetti


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs