Sending you smiles

Friday, May 29, 2015

There is another anything goes challenge over at Sister Act Card Challenge. When I made this card that I previously posted, I had several other papers that I could piece together so this card came together rather quickly.

I die cut the sending and then white heat embossed the other portion of the sentiment. Some sparkling clear sequins from PPP finish off the card. 

I hope you have a wonderful Friday. I'll be back here tomorrow with another card.


LET'S GO SHOPPING


5 comments :

Jeanne said...

This looks great, Alanna! I like the different papers you selected. The die cut word font is terrific and heat embossing in white is a great idea. Those sequins add just the right amount of sparkle for sure. :) Happy Friday!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fabulous Alanna!

Barb said...

Great card, Alanna! Love the mix of papers!

*Vicki* said...

So gorgeous!! Love this layout Alanna! :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh I just love quilty squarey cards like this!! Love all the papers you used!! One of my faves of yours!! Fabulous!!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs