Pages

▼

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentine's 5 for 5 -- Pink and Orange

Welcome to Day 2 of our 5 for 5 Blog Event. Today our theme is "pink and orange". Each day our 5 Designers will post one Valentine Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, including myself, so be sure to visit all the links below and leave comments.

I used a super fun background stamp and stamped it twice using pink and orange inks. A bold black sentiment pops off the card. Some sequins finish it off.



Here are links to the other designers that are participating.  

Jen 

LET'S GO SHOPPING


18 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card! Love the colors you chose ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooooooove it, Alanna, what a gorgeous background stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous background! Love the soft tone you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Alanna, love those colours for Valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! I love the soft colors. In contrast to mine that you need to wear sunglasses to look at it!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty color combo... I love pink and orange! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty Valentine! love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That stamp set sure is unique and I like very much how you used it. Great job selecting colors. I like the bold sentiment and the little bit of sparkly in the sequins. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty - love the soft colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the background you created on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Love the colours. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. The orange and pink are beautiful together. Your card is so fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful design, love the soft colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome use of the colors, personally i find them difficult to put together, great job~!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the contrast with the black ink stamped over the pastel background pattern.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete