Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's 5 for 5 -- Arrows

Welcome to Day 1 of our 5 for 5 Blog Event. Today our theme is "Arrows". Each day our 5 Designers will post one Valentine Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, including myself, so be sure to visit all the links below and leave comments.

I used more of the same paper on a card that I posted last week. I decided to make a shaker card. I also used some of the dies from PTI's Shakers & Sprinkles kit. Thanks so much for stopping by and for all the lovely comments that have been left this week.



Here are links to the other designers.  
Jen 

I'm also entering this into the Anything goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog.


LET'S GO SHOPPING
Supplies not linked:  Shakers & Sprinkles kit from PTI (NLA)


19 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! Love the background for the shaker!!! Super fun ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat shaker card! Love all those arrows and your use of the sentiment. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super shaker card! Great papers in the background (love the arrows, I remember those from before). The confetti is neat looking and that sentiment is perfect! Well done, Alanna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shaker card Alanna! Love those patterned papers together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute - love the papers.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute shaker card! I love the fun arrow paper you used, and the mix of confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to provide all this valentine inspiration. Love your cute shaker card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta say I'm a fool for a shaker and this one is wonderful! I love the little heart confetti mixed in with the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome shaker card, love the sequins and hearts and the arrow background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great design! I really like the half and half design and the full shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cute shaker card with confetti hearts, lovely backing papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shaker with great background!!! Love the Scatter Love sentiment.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shaker cards are so much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Alanna! I love the shaker design and the sequins look so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card! I think this is one of my top 10 favorite cards you have made, just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete