Pages

▼

Monday, January 26, 2015

Valentine's 5 for 5 Challenge -- Hearts

Hi friends. I'm super happy to be joining 4 other designers in a Valentine's 5 for 5 week. I will have cards for you each day of the week this week so I hope you'll come back and join me each day.  

On another day this week, I'll be back detailing what my prize package will be. Prize will be awarded to a random commenter during the 5 for 5 challenge.

Welcome to Day 1 of our 5 for 5 Blog Event. Today our theme is "Hearts". Each day our 5 Designers will post one Valentine Inspired Project based on a theme. Some of us are offering prizes, so be sure to visit all the links below and leave comments.

Today's card features some fun dies and the gorgeous Label Love sentiment set from Altenew.

Happy Monday! I hope you'll come back tomorrow.


Here are links to the other designers that are participating.  

Jen 

LET'S GO SHOPPING
Supplies not listed:  Paper from my stash


20 comments:

  1. That heart die is so pretty and especially how you've used it! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love how you placed the heart and I that sentiment is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Valentine card! Love that heart die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, Alanna. I like the heart background paper and that neat heart that is front and center. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the heart and the pop of black for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the layout and that rounded corner just adds to the cuteness ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Alanna!! Those dies are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, Alanna! Really love the simple design and love that the heart is primarily the focus! That die is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a pretty card! I love the design and the hearty die you used is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alanna what a pretty Valentine, love the die cut heart and the papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the die cut heart, such fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww this is so pretty! love hearts <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the dies and papers you used on this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty - love the heart.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the heart die. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is awesome!! Love that die

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the placement of the heart, awesome background paper and the sentiment in black just makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous CAS design! I love that heart die!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous heart die cut!!! Love your card.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete