Pages

▼

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Warm Wishes & Penguin Kisses for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Today's card features the ever so cute Penguin Fun stamp set and matching dies from the Clearly Whimsy Stamps line.  I just love these adorable penguins and the fun hat. My penguin is popped up and I added clear WOS to the hat. The snowy background was stamped using one of the smaller images from the Penguin Fun stamp set.

Thanks for your visit today. Blessings to each of you and may you each have a Merry Christmas and blessed holiday.


LET'S GO SHOPPING


14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous! First of all, that penguin is just adorable in that hat! The snowy hills look great. Love the snow falling softly and those stripes add some great texture. Excellent work! My girls and I are going to a friend's house for her annual cookie baking day today. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card love the little penguins hat! Have a lovely Christmas Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SWEET!! Very Merry Christmas to you too!!

    (((Hugs)))
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Alanna, I wish you could see the smile beaming across my face! This is so darling!! Enjoy a wonderful Christmas!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Alanna! I absolutely love these penguins and the hat. Have a very Merry Christmas! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas ...sweet Alanna! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just adorable Alanna! I love all the texture! I have this stamp set wrapped up under the tree waiting for me to unwrap tomorrow! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! I love penguins and this is too cute! Love the score line detailing! Wishing you and yours a Wonderful Christmas and a Blessed 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Love that image and the snowy background. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely adorable! So cute! Have a wonderful holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEK--Can I tell you that this card is even cuter in person, if that is possible? Love that shimmer you added, and the penguin is just darling. Thank you so very much for thinking of me this holiday season. I hoe you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is extra adorable. Your talents shine!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is extra adorable. Your talents shine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet card Alanna - love his hat!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete