showCASe your style #3

Saturday, December 13, 2014

It's time for the newest challenge at showCASe your style. This week, we have an awesome sketch for you. Winners will be announced and one random winner will receive a gift voucher to the Whimsy Stamps store. The DT will be using stamps and dies from the Clearly Whimsy line but those are not needed to participate. However, if you are the winner, and your card features those products, your gift voucher will be increased.


I used the fabulous Sparkle and Shine stamp set. I love the gorgeous font of the sentiment. I love this sketch and will be using it again for sure.


LET'S GO SHOPPING
Supplies not linked:  Enamel dots and gold glitter tape from my stash

12 comments :

Jeanne said...

Fabulous, Alanna! Love the gold stripes and the font is terrific. Great card!

Kara said...

so pretty!

Kristie Goulet said...

Love this, Alanna! Great take on the sketch.

Kim Heggins said...

Stunning card...I love all that gold!

Kay Miller said...

Beautiful CAS Christmas card Alanna! The gold is fabulous!

Sharon Underwood said...

I love this, Alanna! The gold stripes are so pretty, and I love the style of the sentiment.

Anet's Crafting said...

Your CAS Christmas card is gorgeous Alannah, I love the layout. Anet x

Darnell said...

I LOVE this CAS sketch so much and your card is brilliant, Alanna!! I keep forgetting about this new challenge. I'm going to go add it to my tab right now! I hope I have time to play in this one. Have a great week! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Jean said...

Wonderful design!

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Deepti said...

Love the gold glitter stripes :)

Joyce said...

I just love your take on the sketch, and those gold stripes are just gorgeous.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs