Season's Greetings

Friday, December 12, 2014

I'm happy to have Valerie from ValByDesign and  Carol from Inky Fingers as my newest followers to my blog. Valerie makes amazing cards and I just found her blog last week when I clicked over from the Paper Smooches site.  Carol makes fabulous cards and recently joined Christmas Card Challenges as one of its newest design team members.

I have a super CAS Christmas card for you today featuring the very fun Pine Border die from Memory Box. I love that it cuts out the thin outline of the trees and then all the other pieces as well so that you can lay the pieces back inside. I realized that I am short on Christmas cards so I will probably be making about 10 more of these or so.

My card is also for the current anything goes card challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge.

Happy Friday friends.


LET'S GO SHOPPING


11 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oohhhh, I like those trees. What an eye-catching card! Bummer that you were a bit short, but these will definitely be enjoyed! Have a great weekend!

Deepti said...

This is beautiful :)

Alina said...

I LOVE it, Alanna, gorgeous!!!!

Kay Miller said...

Beautiful Alanna! I love the bright green trees against the white! So pretty! :)

*Vicki* said...

This is really GORGEOUS!! I love the die cut with the different patterns!! :) Hope all is well! HUGS

Kim Heggins said...

So cute...love your row of trees, so festive.

Kara said...

so cute!

gail said...

Gorgeous card Alanna, love the trees. Gail x

Darnell said...

Oh, wow, I LOVE this layout!! I'm using that die for lots of my cards this year, too, Alanna, and recently posted some of mine in blues. I also really, really love how you did it in the new leaf green and the pattern, so thank you for that idea! Happy Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Jean said...

Fun patterned paper choices!

Joyce said...

This is so fun. I've got this die as well, and just love it. I like how you have alternated solid and patterned papers.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs