Exciting News!!

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Hi friends. I'm thrilled to be able to share with you that I am now designing for Whimsy Stamps newer clear stamp line. A big thank you to Denise for this wonderful opportunity.  You can see the announcement here.
Whimsy Stamps just had a new release a couple of weeks ago and you can see all of the clear stamp offerings from them here.  They are made from high quality photo polymer and manufactured in the United States.

I inked up the Happy Hello set.  I just love all the fonts Simonne used in this set.  And I didn't even touch any of the super cute images.  But I will soon. :)  It's also my first time using sequins. I thought it was high time that I put them to work, since I had ordered some awhile back.
***Supplies***


And just to let you know, all orders over $75 from Whimsy ship free.
Thanks so much for visiting friends. I hope you have an awesome day!  We are off to an amusement park to celebrate Christopher's birthday.

9 comments :

Cathy Weber said...

Congratulations Alanna. Such great news and your card is so cute with all the hello words! These are new stamps to me and I am anxious to check them out!

Kim Heggins said...

Alanna...congratulations! So happy and excited for you. Your sweet Hello card is as cute as can be. Off to check out these stamps...

Jeanne said...

Oh how exciting for you, Alanna! Congratulations!! I hope you have a fantastic time. Your first card is terrific. Those hellos make me want to smile. And that background is pretty neat, too! You're gonna do a great job!

Unknown said...

YAY!!! They are so blessed to have YOU! I can't wait to see your creations and how you'll tempt me to go shopping! ;)

SemSee said...

Such a brilliant card Alanna! I am absolutely thrilled that you have joined the Clearly Whimsy Stamps DT. Thank you so, so much for sharing your talent with us! Really looking forward to working with you! :) xxx

SemSee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SemSee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kay Miller said...

Congratulations Alanna!! That's exciting and wonderful news! I love your first card! The sequins look super!!

Joni Andaya said...

Congratulations Alanna!!! Love Whimsy :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs