Color Challenge for ART

Thursday, July 4, 2013

First off, Happy 4th of July to my US friends.  It's always nice to have a day off from work and I am so happy for the freedoms that I have in this great country!

Now onto some business.  Cheryl's picked out a gorgeous color pallete for you to work with for this week's A.R.T challenge. 

As you can see, the colors I used are a bit different than the photo. I was going off memory and obviously got the pinks/reds wrong -- but you get the picture.  I love the Cutting Garden stamps from PTI.  Such big beautiful flowers.



Here are links to my teammates' blogs where you can see what they have for this week's anything goes challenge.  Thanks for your visit!

7 comments :

Cheryl said...

You didn't get anything wrong girl, I LOVE your colors here! What pretty flowers...you rocked it Alanna! Happy 4th, enjoy!

Laurel said...

Very pretty Alanna!

Misti said...

Very pretty, Alanna!

Joyce said...

This is just gorgeous.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Very, very soft and pretty - I love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Alana, this is beautiful. I love the soft sweet colors, so lovely.

Unknown said...

beautiful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs