Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge

Monday, October 29, 2012

My card today is for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge. 
Here's the inspiration photo.
And my simple card.  When I saw this color combo, I immediately thought of these MME papers I had gotten.
As a sidenote, when I went to link up my paper pad that I used, which I found at Michaels, under the MME line, titled Breeze, what I found online isn't what I bought. Anyway, after some digging, I found an interesting article found here regarding these repackaged paper pads sold at Micheals and its partnership with MME.

***Supplies***
Supplies not linked:  MME paper found at Michaels, gems from CTMH
Thanks for dropping by.  Wishing you all the best today.

4 comments :

Jeanne said...

So nice, Alanna. Great color combination and the stripes look great behind your embellishment. Thanks for the link. I've seen the papers at Michaels but didn't know they were older paper styles. Hmmmm...

Yay Broncos on their win Sunday night!

Stephanie said...

You really do make the most stylish cards Alanna, love the stripes! x

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Love your card, Alanna - the repackaging of MME by Michaels is very interesting - I hadn't paid much attention but I can see now that this is exactly what's happened! I, too, have recognized some of the paper, but the whole thing didn't look right and the name was different. I guess I thought that it was a rip-off of someone else's design. Oops! Well, I'm glad it isn't! Thanks for the link - it's a good day when I can learn something!
Hugs!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE that striped paper! FAB use of colors from the inspiration photo! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs