Christmas Tags for Lollipop Crafts

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's time for another great challenge at Lollipop Crafts and this week we want to see Christmas tags.  I have really been enjoying making different tags.  I've never really been a big tag maker but that's all changed now.

***Supplies***
Patterned Paper:  DCWV

Other:  PTI die, buttons and bakers twine

If you're needing some tag inspiration, make sure and check out the challenge blog to see what the other designers have for you.  You won't be disappointed.

4 comments :

Jeanne said...

These tags look terrific, Alanna.

Too bad the Broncos couldn't look as great... :(

Laurel said...

What cute tags!

Sparkplug17 said...

What lovely tags!

Beth aka BR-T said...

What great tags, I never really have been into making them either, now I'm just too darn busy!~

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs