TGIF and 2 cards to share

Friday, November 19, 2010

TGIF!  I don't know if I've ever spoken truer words.  My work week has been super challenging and at times, very frustrating and I'm very glad that the weekend is almost here.  I definitely need a couple of days to recharge. And woohoo for next week being a short work week.  I absolutely adore Thanksgiving with the food, the shopping, the time off work.

Okay, enough of my blabbering.  Today, I've got two cards for you.  The first is a real simple one featuring a delicious cuttlebug folder.  Sparkle Creations is sponsoring this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches and they want to see cupcakes.
My next card is for this week's Sparkle Creations challenge which is to make a thank you card.  It's hard to tell but I used my white spica glitter pen on Charlotte's apron.  Super sparkly IRL.

***Supplies***
Card 1
Patterned Paper: PTI 
Stamps:  PTI
Other:  Cuttlebug, MS border punch


Card 2
Stamps:  Sparkle Creations Charlotte Rose, PTI
Other:  Cuttlebug, Nesties, Spica glitter pen

Do you have any big plans tonight to start off the weekend?  I don't think I have much going on tonight but tomorrow I'll be seeing the new Harry Potter movie with a couple of friends so that will be fun.  Until then, have a great one. 

10 comments :

Laurel said...

Such great cards, love the embossing on them!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Alanna! Great cards! You'll love the movie . . .

Kathi Carlson said...

I'm with you when it comes to being in the weekend mode. As for the short workweek coming up, it's a yahoo from me, too.

Your cards are lovely. You use your embossing folders to their greatest advantage - a good thing!

Enjoy the weekend, my friend!

Melissa Craig said...

Your cards are wonderful! I love the simplicity of the cupcake card - great embossing!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Beth aka BR-T said...

These cards are terrific Alanna I love the embossing and the Great Image on the second card! Have a great time tomorrow with your friends!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such pretty cards!

Jeanne said...

Your cards are lovely, Alanna. Glad to hear you made it thru your tough week and that you'll reward yourself by seeing Harry Potter. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

These are darling, Alanna! Thanks for playing in the SCRS challenge!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh, both of your cards are great!! Love the embossing on them. Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

Adorable cards! Love that cupcake embossing folder...have never seen it before. Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs