Unscripted Sketches #73

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hi.  I'm so glad to be back from Las Vegas.  It was a good time and I did learn a lot at my training but I missed my family and don't like waiting around airports.

It's time for another great sketch at Unscripted Sketches this week.  It's a super fun sketch and I hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week.

I chose to make a Christmas card with this super cute image that Sparkle sent me.

***Supplies***
Patterned paper:  CTMH

Stamps: Stampin' Bella, CTMH Say it in Style
Other:  PTI die and button

Our Saturday will consist of watching Christopher play soccer and then watching college football.  Go Cougars!  I suppose I also need to fit in a bit of laundry too.  :)  I hope you all have a great day!

10 comments :

Jeanne said...

Welcome home! What a cute image that you've colored up wonderfully, Alanna! Your card is lovely.

Enjoy your weekend! Let's hope the Broncos can make a better showing tomorrow! *Ü*

Unknown said...

I'm glad you made it back safely. Hope your trip went well.

Your card is very pretty! Love the image.

Laurel said...

Love it!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a darling card! That image is just so fun and sweet - I always love how you color images!

Glad you are home and enjoying your family! (boo, hiss about laundry - although I confess, I'm on my 3rd load this morning! Stripped the bed and all that jazz!).

Hugs!

Lelia Pierce said...

Welcome home, Alanna! Very cute Christmas card!

XXX

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute card, Alanna! I love that image.

I am glad to hear Vegas was OK and that you are back safe and sound. There's no place like home.

Enjoy the football game. Laundry. Does it ever end?

Unknown said...

Alanna,
I adore this card!!!! That Sparkle image is way toooooo cute! YOu created such fun and whimsy card with it!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Marcy said...

Adorable card, Alanna. I just love that image, too!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I love that image, its sooo sweet!!!
Gardenia

Carolyn said...

Cute card!! What a sweet image!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs