Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenge #35

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Good morning to you.  Are you ready for another challenge at Sparkle Creations Christmas Card Challenges?  This week's challenge is to use a non-traditional Christmas image on your card.  This one had me stumped for awhile as to what I could use but then decided that these cute teacups would work. 

This also works for this week's anything goes challenge at PaperPlay Challenges.
***Supplies***
Stamps:  PTI

Other: Cuttlebug, CTMH twill ribbon

Alrighty then, thanks for the visit and have a wonderful day.  Don't forget to go check out the challenge blog to see the other DT members' cards.

5 comments :

Irena said...

Great card.
I am glad that we will be together in a crazy challenge.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I love this one! The cup makes me think "hot chocolate" with all the red! Nice.

Unknown said...

I think the tea cup is a fantasit idea. I too think of hot chocolate. :) Great card!

Unknown said...

Alanna, this is such a sweet and fabulous cas card! Love it!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Anonymous said...

Very cute, love the tea cups!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs