Winter with ribbon and sparkle

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've got a real simple winter card for you today for Penny's challenges. Penny challenged us to make something with a winter theme and then dress it up with ribbon and sparkle.


If you look real close, you can see the prisma glitter covering the sides on the mat of my snowman. I also added 3 little gems for his buttons. Also, in case you're extra observant, you might have noticed that I've used the same stamp set for the past 3 challenges. I rediscovered this fun set and just had to give it lots of love. The images are all perfect for a 1 1/4 inch punch.
***Supplies***
Stamps: CTMH Month Blocks
Other: Cuttlebug, CTMH ribbon and buttons, Prisma glitter


Well, I hope you're enjoying your Wednesday. Thanks for the visit.

8 comments :

Darlene said...

Very pretty Alanna! Love the blue & white ... very wintery feeling! Great job! Have a great day!

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty. Love the blue and white and of course, your signature buttons!

Have a great day, friend!

Penny said...

This is a beautiful card. That snowman is cute. Love the buttons. And I really love the color you used.

Cheryl said...

So pretty Alanna....love that embossing, image and buttons! Fantastic job on our challenge this week : )

Maria Matter said...

This is a fabulous Clean and Simple card! The ribbon and sparkle are just enough to dress it up...great job Alanna!
blessings, Maria

Sparkplug17 said...

So pretty! I love all the bling. :)

Unknown said...

This is clean, simple, and classy! Love it!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Carla said...

Very pretty Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs