Christmas

Sunday, March 1, 2009



I made this card for Sparkle's weekly Christmas card challenge. She gave us a free week this time so I just whipped up this card using CTMH paper and Vintage Christmas from CTMH as well. I punched out several snowflakes and layered them and then finished off the card with two colonial white buttons with cranberry waxy flax. A real simple card but another one done for my growing Christmas card collection.

I know I've thanked Sparkle before for starting this challenge but I'll thank her again. It feels soooooo good to know that I'm getting these made and that my friends and family will receive handmade cards from the Moses family this year at Christmas time.

Devin's off chaperoning a senior class trip and the kids are at Grandma's so I am enjoying the solitude. It will only be until around 5 this afternoon but I'm treasuring my time, nonetheless. I hope your Sunday is a great day.

3 comments :

Anna said...

Your kids are darling! Looks like a great view from the hotel too! Darling card, too!

Unknown said...

Very cute card!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love your card and the buttons!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs