Celebrate 9

Friday, February 27, 2009





I had the opportunity tonight to finish a spread I started a few weeks ago. I also finished two more spreads that I'll post in a couple of days. The pictures are from Reynna's 9th birthday party this past November. We had a lot of girls over for a pajama card-making party. Of course Christopher had to get involved, as well.

All paper came from CTMH's Just Chillin' paper packet. The 'Celebrate' came from my Cricut Stamped cartridge while the jumbled Nine on the right-hand corner came from my Graphically Speaking cartridge, which is hands down, the best Cricut cartridge ever. I was having some troubles embellishing my layout once I was done. I finally decided on some white photo anchors along with some ocean waxy flax.

I didn't end up doing any journaling or even putting a date or what the event was as I still have lots of pictures to scrap for this birthday event. My plan is to stay with the same color combo but use some different dp and take care of all the journaling on that layout. That will probably be the next layout I do. Maybe this weekend.

Well, we've made it to another Friday. This week has felt really weird for me since we were gone on Monday and Tuesday. Starting the work week on a Wednesday is definitely enough to throw off a person. I'm not complaining that it's Friday, mind you. Take care and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

Shannon said...

Your pages look great! I love seeing your end product. You are so productive now.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs