A Valentine's Day card -- Or not?

Saturday, January 24, 2009



I had these scraps on my table from my previous card and just kind of started working. I really didn't have any vision as to how I wanted this card to turn out. It just kind of evolved. And let me tell you -- I'm so pleased with it. It was my first time inking of my Today's Date stamp set from CTMH. I wasn't exactly sure how I could highlight day 14 on the stamp. At first, I tried a small circle punch but that didn't work. And then I remembered I had these photo anchors.

This card is definitely not your traditional Valentine's day card but hopefully the recipient will like it.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs