Father's Day

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I made this card for Taylor's special cupcake challenge this week. She's celebrating her 1st anniversary of doing her weekly cupcake challenges. Members of the Cupcake crew were asked to each prepare a sketch. This is my take on Donna's sketch which can be found here.

I used CTMH's Free Spirit paper packet for the card. I had punched out my squares for the card front but was then stumped on what I should have for my main image. I messed around with a couple of stamp sets but they just weren't the look I was wanting. And then I found it. This flourish from Vintage Valentine. Isn't it perfect with the paper? A spiral clip and some cocoa ribbon finished off the card.



No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs