Thinking of you

Tuesday, January 20, 2009



Today's card is one I made for a friend at work whose husband was involved in a serious car accident. The sketch I used was for Karen's inaugural sweet Sunday sketch. What a fun sketch and it was really easy to work with. I used my treading water punch from Fiskars for the bottom of the card. I wasn't originally planning on doing that but when I cut the dp for the card front, it was a tad short. I didn't want to waste the paper or to trim my card base so voila, you have a scalloped edge.

I've been feeling a bit under the weather since yesterday. I hope I can shake whatever it is that I have. It seems like there is a lot of junk going around right now. Hopefully you're staying well.

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the scallops at the bottom of the card:)

Unknown said...

this is beautiful! Love the paper.

Karen Giron said...

Your card is beautiful - I love the chocolate paper with the scallops on the bottom, it's such a fun touch. I hope your friend's husband get well soon too. Thanks for playing along!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs