My first Mojo Monday sketch

Thursday, January 22, 2009





Today's card is one that I did for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I just discovered this site with its weekly sketches and love this sketch. For my card, I used two different cuttlebug embossing folders--swiss dots and the paisley one. The main image is the Snowbunnybella. I used liquid applique again and just love the look. Although I'm wondering how it will do being mailed.

We watched the season premiere of Lost last night. Love, love that show. Although I hate how I have to wait roughly 8 months in between seasons. Anyone else out there a big Lost fan? Anyway, can't wait until next week to get my fix. Have a great Thursday!

3 comments :

amandarae said...

This is a great card. I am so glad to see that you have such a time consuming job and are still able to craft. I was worried about my scrapbooking future :):) Thanks for the comment! I really enjoy accounting although i am only in my second semester, i seem to understand it pretty well

Bev said...

Fab card, love the colours and image
hugs Bev x

Benga said...

great take on the sketch, love the texture and sweet bella image!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs