A birthday card for a challenge

Sunday, January 4, 2009


So my daughter, Reynna, started a blog awhile back and issued a color challenge this week. She's so cute. Anyway, she posted several colors to choose from. You pick one of her colors and then add other colors to the mix. I chose pink from her list.

I wanted to add a happy birthday sentiment to the front of my card but couldn't make it look right so I gave up. I might stamp one on the inside or maybe keep it plain. The bella is a RAK image I received. I used an oldie but goodie paper packet from CTMH called Stylin. I mentioned a couple of posts ago that I love pink and brown together. Well, guess what. I also love pink and black.

Today was a pretty good day. I got released from my calling at church so I can now attend Sunday School and Relief Society. It felt so good to be in with adults and just be able to go to church and not stress about a lesson or how to teach children so that they will come away with something from the lesson. I was able to do exactly as I hoped to do this afternoon. Watch football, take a nap, and go down to the craft area.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs