Another Christmas Card

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was happy to have time to play again this week in Sparkle's Christmas card challenge. However, I forgot that she issued another challenge with this week's cards--not to use red or green. Unfortunately, I didn't remember that detail until after I made this card. Oh well. I still can't believe that I will be able to send out handmade Christmas cards next year.

I used that awesome Swiss dots embossing folder as I thought it went well with the small dots that are in the patterned paper. The image and sentiment are from an older set from CTMH, whose name is escaping me right now. I played with my nesties again. Man, I love those things. Apparently, Spellbinders, the company who makes these, has been around now for 5 years. How did I just learn about these in the last few months? Some buttons from CTMH's holiday button pack finished off the card.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

4 comments :

Unknown said...

Nice card! Love the stamped image with the presents. Swiss Dots EF is my favorite too! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love this card! It's so cute! Thanks for always playing with me!

Anna said...

Very cute! Love that image! And the paper is so pretty!

Marjorie said...

Darling card!! I did the same thing too and made totally red and green cards!! You aren't alone, lol!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs