Some crafting, finally

Tuesday, November 4, 2008




So I have used my last 2 lunch hours to do this pumpkin patch layout from our trip there a couple of weeks ago. The most noticeable thing, for me anyway, is that I used eyelets. I haven't used those embellishments in a long time.

It felt good to do some paper crafting. I've been so busy studying as of late that I have just had to put scrapbooking and cardmaking on hold. I take my exam on Friday morning. I plan to take a few days off from studying and hopefully will be able to do a lot during that period.

Well, speaking of studying, it's time for me to get back to it. I hope you're all having a great election night. I look forward to seeing the results and having the whole process over with. I don't know about you but I'm tired of the phone calls, the mail, and the commercials. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment :

Cee Cee said...

Good luck with your exam this week! I'll be thinking of you. Maybe when it's all over we can set up another luch date:)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs