Familes are Forever

Wednesday, November 5, 2008




So a couple of months ago, I decided to scrap a bunch of our professional pictures. These family pictures were the first ones ever that we had taken since Christopher joined the family. I know, bad, bad, bad. And guess what? We haven't had any taken since. I think these were from almost 2 years ago. It's in my grand plan to have pictures taken again this year but we'll see if it happens or not.

The layouts are real simple but I love the big pinks flowers along with the chipboard alphabet in different sizes.

I hope everyone's hump day goes swimmingly well and I'll see you all later. Enjoy.

1 comment :

Robert Choate said...

briggs14Yes Families are Forever but thankfully Democrat rule is not. Four years to go until we can say CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE!!!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs