A day at Moses Lake

Wednesday, October 1, 2008


So tonight's post is a layout that I just completed. About 2 hours from start to finish. I wish it didn't take me so long to complete a layout but it usually does. I was looking and looking in my scrapbook room (aka my unfinished basement) for some appropriate papers for these pictures. I was about to give up and then I found the Majestic Blue packet from CTMH. It wasn't exactly what I had in mind but I think it worked.

My day at work was uneventful. Unfortunately, I didn't have a whole lot of chargeable time. Lucky for me, I get paid the same, regardless. I will be going to Denver tomorrow for my last day at Metro State. I'm looking forward to getting that audit wrapped up.

I hope everyone's hump day was a pleasant one. As for me, it's time to get my kids in bed.

No comments :

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs