A day at Fritzler's Acres

Sunday, October 26, 2008







Today, Heather and I took the kids to Fritzler's Acres, a farm that features a giant corn maze, a big creature to go inside, lots of fun rides, and of course a pumpkin patch. It was a fun day and the weather was gorgeous. Heather and I were both wearing sweatshirts because we thought it would be a bit chilly out. Boy, were we wrong. I never did see the temperature but I would guess that it was in the 60's at least.

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting this past week. I've been feeling a bit under the weather and with Heather here, I haven't felt I could abandon her at nights to go down to the basement and create. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to turn Heather to the good side of the force. She hasn't shown any interest in card making or scrapbooking. GASP. That's okay though, as I love her just the same. It's been so awesome having her here this past week. I know we've all enjoyed having her here. She's braided Reynna's hair, applied nail polish. She's played Wii with Christopher and listened to him read. She's helped me with housework and laundry. She's a great sister, sister-in-law and aunt. WE LOVE YOU HEATHER.

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Very fine......

Heather C said...

Sorry I kept you from blogging! Thank you for spending time with me! I had missed hanging out with you! I miss you already! Give everyone hugs and kisses for me!

Marjorie said...

I hope you start feeling better! Those pics are darling! You're going to have so much fun scrapping them!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs